Electric Providers

Electric Service is provided in the Town of St. James by Brunswick Electric Membership Corporation. Account and service information is available on their web site at http://www.bemc.org/. Call Brunswick Electric to report service outages.

Water Providers

Water Service is provided by Brunswick County Public Utilities. Information regarding services, billing and emergency reporting is available on the Brunswick County Web Site at http://www.brunswickcountync.gov/.

Wastewater Providers

Wastewater services are provided by either:

Brunswick County Public Utilities 
Southeast Brunswick Sanitary District (Players Club area) (910) 457-0006 .

Grinder Pump (click here for Helpful Brochure)
Click here to go to the Brunswick County Grinder Pump Maintenance Policy